Sunday, November 05, 2006

Getting back in the groove of things!

Well it's time to get back into the groove of things ! Well we just returned from our trip up to Rusk for the weekend , we had a nice visit and loved the in laws new place. I have so much stamp stuff planned it's unreal and I am so behind . Stamp club is this sunday so need to get my game plan for that and get prepared so hopefully can work on that and post some pre club pictures of the projects , Then I have a Stamp Camp the following sunday for christmas card making and need to get that done as well will get that posted as well soon! I also would really like to scrap once a week as well so I can get my Daughters first year done before she is 2 in January still have 6 months to do.I am also planning to work on my 1st quilt durning it all ! This week will be kind of hectic I think my sister is having her 3rd and last child tommorow she will be induced at 7:00 a.m.! Well that is all i have for you today!

No comments: